Sina

Administrator
پرسنل مدیریت
2013-05-11
چابکســـر

[LEFTDIR]This is a mod to help keep your postbit neat and tidy while still displaying the necessary data/details.

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, vbm_expand_userinfo.xml

You can edit the options under the settings, [vBMods] Expanding Userinfo

Complete Feature List

Option to disable the mod completely.
Option to show join date
Option to show post count
Option to show location
Option to show age
Option to show "To the Top" button on each post
Option to show PM button on each post
Option to enable collapse button
Option to enable mod on specific styles

Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. Some admins might like to have this nice little addition to their site.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, "Mark as Installed" button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin-mods.com will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support![/LEFTDIR]

آپدیت 21/may/2015

لینک دانلود:

واکنش‌ها[ی پسندها]: سحریی

درباره ما

• خوش آمدید ؛ یه حسِ خوب یک انجمن است که شما می توانید در آن عضو شده از امکانات آن استفاده کرده و دوستان جدید پیدا کنید. این مجموعه دارای نظارت 24 ساعته بوده تا محیطی سالم را برای کاربران خود فراهم آورد،از کاربران انتظار می رود که با رعایت قوانین ما را برای رسیدن به این هدف یاری کنند.
    از طرف مدیر وب سایت:
    "همواره آرزو دارم که هربازدید کننده ای بعد از ورود به انجمن، با یه حسِ خوب اینجارو ترک کنه!"

منوی کاربر